Name : Inka Seira
Class : 12 MIPA 6
Number :14
Teacher : Mrs. Diana Herawati, S.Pd.
As humans who have a healthy mind and a good heart, we often feel sorry for the elderly, especially during a pandemic like this they feel difficult and worried in some ways. This reason makes me want to give and share to the elderly where I live. I provide assistance in the form of money that can be used for various purposes according to his needs. I went to his house in Kerajan village 3 minutes from my house.
The house is simple and still suitable for habitation and clean, I am very happy to see that he is old and has wrinkled skin but he looks very healthy and young I also gave some money which I put in an envelope, the amount is not much but this is enough to buy some need or to be saved. I also gave the envelope to him at first he refused but after I spoke he accepted it and it looked like a happy face after I talked before I went home
I am very happy to help others especially towards people who need me. I feel that I can help their lives even though what I give is only a little but full of meaning






Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar